This website is owned by Meda Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd (ACN 155 308 679) of Suite 1, Level 3, 110 Pacific Highway, St Leonards, NSW, 2065, Australia, ("Meda").
- This website has been compiled by Meda to provide introductory information on Meda and its products. Drug information should not form the basis for preventive or other medical treatment without a doctor’s prescription. The drugs presented on the web site are a presentation of Meda’s drug portfolio. Drug names and brands can differ between countries. All drugs are not marketed in all countries. Drugs may not be prescribed or used in a country without compliance with current regulations and selling permits. For information on specific products, contact Meda or your doctor. Changes in circumstances after publication may affect the completeness or accuracy of this information.
- Meda makes no representation that the products displayed on this website are currently available or that their specifications are current and complete. Display of any product does not constitute an offer or undertaking by Meda.
- Subject to any applicable non-conditions as set out in paragraph 4 immediately below, the use of the information on this website is at your own risk. Meda, its directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other representatives will not, under any circumstances, be liable for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, or inability to use, the information on this website or provided through this website by email. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims.
- Provisions of the Australian Consumer Law may imply warranties, confer statutory guarantees or impose other obligations on Meda which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified at all or except to a limited extent. To the extent permitted by law, Meda's liability under such provisions shall be limited at Meda's option to:
(i) replace the product or service;
(ii) supply an equivalent product or service ; or
(iii) pay for the cost of replacing the product or service.
- Information on this website may include links to the websites of others. These links are provided for your convenience only. Meda does not endorse, guarantee or approve the content or accuracy of these websites, and does not recommend the products, services or information on these websites.
- Meda disclaims liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your use of links to third party websites.
You agree to indemnify Meda, its directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other persons involved in the creation of this website for all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide to Meda via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, trade mark infringement and breaches of the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- All copyright in the website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software relating to this website belongs to or is licensed by Meda. This copyright is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
- Subject to paragraph 3 immediately below, no material from this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, uploaded, transmitted, reused, re-posted, published or framed within another website without Meda's prior written permission.
- Meda grants you permission to download one copy of the material on this website in the usual course of operating your web browser, for your personal non-commercial use. You may also print hard copies of the material on this website for non-commercial use, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on that material.
Trade Mark Statement
All trade marks, service marks, trade names, branding and get-up (trade dress) on this website belong to Meda or its licensors. Meda does not give you any licence or right to use them.
Jurisdiction and Severance
- If you access this website in a jurisdiction other than New South Wales, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply.
Meda has only limited control over whether emails and other communications to and from Meda are read or copied by third parties. This means information submitted via the website should be considered non-confidential.
Effect of Terms and Amendment